Rail-Trains!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Scotrail "West highland line" on 1st march and still going

Go down

First Scotrail "West highland line" on 1st march and still going Empty First Scotrail "West highland line" on 1st march and still going

Post  Admin Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:33 pm

on saturday i was planning to go to oban but all morning there was 5 trees in the UK that fell on the line then i found out there was a landslide there is buses on to crianlarich then train to oban but i went to aberdeen instead here are the details over the distruptions

Line problem between Helensburgh Upper and Garelochhead. Train services between Helensburgh Upper and Garelochhead are being disrupted due to a landslip between Helensburgh Upper and Garelochhead.Short notice alterations, cancellations and delays can be expected.Please note that until further notice, West Highland services from Oban/Mallaig/Fort William will terminate at Crianlarich and connect into a forward bus service to Glasgow Queen Street. Services from Glasgow Queen Street will start from Crianlarich, a replacement bus service will operate between Glasgow Queen Street and Crianlarich It was at RHU

Info will be given when trains are running
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 186
My best train is: : class 156:)
Website: : www.gallerysteven.fotopic.net/ and https://rail-trains.1talk.net/ it's worth the rush!
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down